Tuesday, February 14, 2012

projects

Simply Defined has been on hiatus the last few weeks. Not because, I've ran out of things to say, quite the contrary. Rather, I've been working with one of Lisa Work's  Visionary Mom Teams (yes, I'm the mother of a two-year old son) to solidify the "why?" associated with what I do. I've been working on defining my personal and professional vision and the results have been extraordinary. For example, I am moving forward on specific projects:
  1. A co-facilitated type and movement retreat (see "what's brewing?" for more details)
  2. Clear and focused content for this blog including entries on community, your work's worth, and energy (vs. time) management.
  3. A yet to be named project for learners who are "settling" for public higher education (here's a hint - you're not settling!)
  4. And an  early exploration of type, learning style and ideal movement  practice. 
So  I hope you'll forgive my absence and join me over the coming weeks and months as Simply Defined picks up where we left off and moves forward in an exciting direction.